Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Continuation

I felt I needed to break that last post up a bit, but I'm ready to continue. Before i do however, I will share that I just re-read some of my older posts and was reminded of my initial plan for weight loss. DAMN that seems even more daunting now than it did then, but it's also somewhat motivating.

Ok. Gaby and I had a delicious lunch, and then we headed to the local newspaper's main building where we will both be doing our senior internships. I made the mistake of telling my "mentor" of sorts that I had a mild interest in politics. Now he thinks I'm a political guru with a burning desire to blog about my political views UGH! This guy is a bit off and I do not look forward to dealing with him misunderstanding or rather failing to understand me in the future. At least the thing will only last 10 days (minus two for a weekend) and I won't be working directly under him. Anyway, Gaby picked up her papers for urinalysis and we headed out for Labcorp.

The following drive involved a run in with an Italian man, a tailgating driver, and ultimate failure in finding an open and equipped Labcorp despite the many that were listed in the area as meeting our needs. Although these anecdotes are amusing i can feel my writing focus and ability dwindling and I'd rather them be at their best then mediocre.

As for my health plan I have currently stuck to my acne pills, but little else. After posting this post I think I'll set my alarm for an early time and maybe go for a nice morning job. Hopefully i keep up with this blog a bit better the second time around. Here's to hoping!

No comments: