Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weight loss is tough and I'm totally unopposed to surgical intervention.

And now, here I am feeling very motivated. Alright I will at least list off my Consumptions for the day. Oh, and to my credit I have been good about my pimple medicine (not that it's doing much good) and about brushing and flossing. My mouth feels clean but my teeth will be forever yellow I'm afraid, and I'm not even a coffee drinker! UGH!

Ok, i started the day with a perfectly measured, just for fun, bowl of 3/4 cups of frutti pebbles and a 1/2 cup of skim milk. This was followed by A dinner of Some baked Brie on Bread with apple slices, and 1/2 lb. of Crab Claws with some veggies. Yum! I also caved at my friend Lisa's and went for two cans of root beer despite my lack of soda drinking of late, and a Macdonald's snack wrap and half of a medium fries.

All told it's not grossly caloric, but not overly impressive either. Oh well another day, another endeavor.

Which reminds me, I'm scheduled for clothes shopping tomorrow. Never a fun activity for a fat ass. Oh well I am the consequence of my actions (or lack thereof) and I have to dress the body I've earned.

Speaking of clothes, I just found a blog called project rungay which is a commentary on every garment in every episode of project runway to date! It's fantastically entertaining for even the casual runway fan so I highly recommend that you go and check it out.

On the topic of recent obsessions I am entirely entrenched in Doctor Who! What a brilliant show! It satisfies my thirst for science fiction and is intriguing and mystifying and entertaining. I love every twist and turn and all of the characters are tons of fun.

Ok well that's really all I have in me. What a nice little blogging session. I keep forgetting that I actually enjoy this.

No comments: